The Board of Trustees for the Juneau Public Library is seeking a full-time Library Director. The Juneau Public Library:
• is a newer, spacious structure, with up-to-date technology,
• benefits from an experienced, dedicated staff,
• is governed by a supportive Board of Trustees, and
• enjoys an active Friends of the Library organization.
The mission of the Juneau Public Library is “to provide free access to materials and programs that engage, educate and entertain individuals of all backgrounds and perspectives in order to create a more vibrant and connected community.” To this end, the library is actively involved with the Dodge County Blue Zones project – an international endeavor focusing on individual and community wellbeing.
The ideal candidate would have experience in:
• an automated library system, including cataloging,
• budget and supervisory experience, and the
• ability to work with local governmental body and library consortiums.
Candidate must have a DPI library license or the ability to obtain that license. Salary is contingent upon experience and certification. Candidates should submit resume, cover letter and letters of recommendation no later than Friday, October 6, 2017 to:
Juneau Public Library
ATTN: Eileen Gratton, President of the Board of Trustees 250 North Fairfield Avenue
Juneau, WI 53039
A current job description is available by calling the Juneau Public Library at 386-4805 or by visiting our website at www.juneau.lib.wi.us. The deadline to apply is October 6, 2017.